A Unique Ministry Mentorship program
Ready to Grow In Ministry?
What You Can Expect As A Spiritual Son or Daughter From the Father in Ministry
- To provide a spiritual covering as the spiritual sons and daughters lead their ministries autonomously and unify them through mutually edifying relationships.
- Share experiences of the ministry with practical and theoretical tools to assist –i.e., forums where Pastor can share his scars, life experiences, template of a successful Pastor’s week, staffing/administration, construction process, preparing a worship service, when do you know it is time to expand to another service, balance and boundaries in ministry, sessions for the spouses, etc.
- Develop a communication system that will keep sons/daughters informed and provide atmospheres for brainstorming and dialogue –Emails, Periodic conference calls with an agenda and a different focus. (i.e., what is a spiritual leader).
- Develop a chat room for brainstorming (create an atmosphere of theological dialogue and collaboration of structured thinking).
- Provide recommended readings and Resources that will assist in the development of the ministry.
- Conduct an annual retreat for sons/daughters. (relaxation, refreshment, koinonia)
- Extend invites to attend conferences and seminars.
- Support spiritual sons/daughters through prayer.